Wholistic Transformational Development
Creating social impact leaders among those living in poverty, social injustice, and discrimination.
and HUMAN FORMATION
We empower people to overcome the obstacles of relational, emotional, spiritual, and educational poverty, so they can realize their full potential and embrace a new vision for a better, more secure future.
WORK-TECHNICAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT for BASIC COMPETENCIES
We generate a framework that includes integrated skill development, values education and a community network which boost the livelihoods,
health and income
of those afflicted by poverty.
We mobilize people towards productivity, self employability, and multiple startup projects so they can rebuild their lives,
become self-sufficient and come from under the strains of poverty.
life skills and leadership development programs
We empower those living in poverty and those facilitating social justice/inclusion with cognitive and practical tools to disrupt the intergenerational cycles of poverty
opportunities for the poor to participate in community transformation
We facilitate inclusive and empowering opportunities for the poor to engage in social responsibility and voluntarism.
social impact leaders and promote social responsibility
We also equip local and international social leaders to promote stability, democracy and human rights.
• Families afflicted by hunger and violence
• Vulnerable immigrants with limited choices
• Single mothers and children at high social risk
• Elderly women in need of satisfying basic needs
• Physical and emotionally abused women
• People who desire to come out of social exclusion and become productive citizens
• Families who are simply longing for a better future. TRANSFORMA exists to love, empower and impacted.
• Every individual and their original design
• Family, community and our nation
• Perseverance and hard work
• Stewardship and order
• Responsibility and commitment
• Respect and integrity
• Self initiative and self responsibility
• Solidarity and generosity
• Forgiveness and love
• Servant leadership
• Team work
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Inclusive, creative and wholistic education
• Empowerment of leaders
• National and international efforts
• Social responsibility
• Impact, transformation and reform